Why buy promotional products
from Wear Haus Designs?
- Effectively distributed, promotional products can help your company achieve a number of goals.
- Businesses use promotional products to foster goodwill, create awareness of new products, generate interest, reward employees, and retain customers.
- You can easily turn shirts, hats, golf balls, mouse pads and many other items into walking billboards for your business by embroidering or screen-printing them with your company’s logo.
- Promotional products are a cost-effective way to publicize your company’s name and message.
- Promotional products, such as golf equipment, pens, calendars, mugs, or mouse pads embroidered or screen-printed with your company’s logo are likely to get extra, lasting exposure.
- The top-selling promotional products are “wearables” like shirts, jackets, aprons, uniforms, and caps. Writing instruments came in second, followed by glassware/ceramics (mugs), calendars, and desk accessories.
- Promotional products make a lasting impression.
- A Baylor University study found that salespeople who handed out promotional products received 22% more referrals than those who did not give out free gifts.
- Be assured that the majority of recipients won’t pitch your promotional pens or trash your T-shirts.
- 87% of people are aware of the message on promotional products and 83% use the products.